10th floor unit with beautiful parquet floors, overlooking a tree filled landscape. This well kept beauty boasts a spacious floor plan with loads of closet space, gourmet appliances with a built in microwave, granite countertops, a private parking space (included in the sales price) and a really nice view, You'll enjoy summers at the pool, and the convenience of having a front desk concierge and very nice convenience store on the grounds. With Grosvenor-Strathmore Metro station and the convenience of a pedestrian tunnel that gives you direct access to the station, you'll also have a quick commute directly into the Washington DC via Rockville Pike. The neighborhood offers so much to do, with Great Falls Park less than a few miles away and the Strathmore concert hall steps away, tons of shopping centers, restaurants and malls nearby. You'll be glad to call this one home!
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,104 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Stove, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Double Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Concrete
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Playground, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Concierge, Convenience Store, Club House, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities, Meeting Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Tot Lots/Playground, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Common Grounds
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price