Fabulous opportunity for anyone looking for the perfect place to have all of the amenities of a high-rise and also a large private terrace! Over 800 square feet of living space in Grosvenor Park - the jewel of Montgomery County. Floor plan includes table space kitchen with service entrance and gas cooking, large Living Room and Dining room with Terrace access, amply-sized Bedroom and Foyer with huge utility closet. Close to Grosvenor Metro Station, Strathmore Arts Center, Walter Reed Medical Center, NIH, and all major shopping, restaurants and with routes to Bethesda, DC, VA, Frederick, Baltimore & Annapolis. Onsite award-winning Grosvenor Market, dry clean valet, hair dresser, party rooms, fitness center, community laundry, pool, picnic area, rooftop terrace, tot lot, bike and extra storage, 24/7 concierge and onsite security. Fios & Xfinity available in unit. Free wifi in common areas. SMOKE FREE, FELINE FRIENDLY BUILDING. FHA Approved.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
827 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Unassigned.
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Doorman.
- Community Amenities
- Beauty Salon, Common Grounds, Concierge, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Lake, Newspaper Service, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Fitness Center, Library, Laundry Facilities, Security, Meeting Room
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price