This is the beautifully-updated and extra large Studio you have been dreaming of! Balcony overlooking 20 acres at Grosvenor Park. Close to Grosvenor Metro Station, Strathmore Arts Center, Walter Reed Medical Center, NIH, and all major shopping, restaurants and with routes to Bethesda, DC, VA, Frederick, Baltimore & Annapolis. Onsite award-winning Grosvenor Market, dry cleaners, hair dresser, party rooms, fitness center, community laundry, pool, picnic area, rooftop terrace, tot lot, bike and extra storage, 24/7 concierge and onsite security. Fios & Xfinity available in unit. Feline friendly. Free wifi in common areas. Convenient and Huge Closet with builtins in addition to Coat and Linen Closets. DEEDED GARAGE SPACE INCLUDED. Virtually-staged with one of many possible arrangements in this flexible floor plan.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
613 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Fiber Optics
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top Range
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Doorman. Backs - Parkland.
- Community Amenities
- Beauty Salon, Common Grounds, Concierge, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Lake, Newspaper Service, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Fitness Center, Library, Laundry Facilities, Security
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price