This is a rare offering in Grosvenor Park! Enjoy the Private Covered Patio overlooking park. And add the convenience of having the Garage Space, Extra Storage, Laundry, Library, Fitness Room, and exits to Pool and Metro all on the same level! Close to Grosvenor Metro Station, Strathmore Arts Center, Walter Reed Medical Center, NIH, and all major shopping, restaurants and with routes to Bethesda, DC, VA, Frederick, Baltimore & Annapolis. Onsite award-winning Grosvenor Market, dry cleaners, hair dresser, party rooms, pool, picnic area, rooftop terrace, tot lot, bike and extra storage, 24/7 concierge and onsite security. Fios & Xfinity available in unit. Feline friendly. Free wifi in common areas. Convenient and Huge Utility Closet. Fee includes utilities.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,150 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Fiber Optics
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Screened, Double Pane
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Doorman.
- Community Amenities
- Beauty Salon, Common Grounds, Concierge, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Lake, Newspaper Service, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Fitness Center, Library, Laundry Facilities, Security
- Security Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)