Welcome to Grosvenor Park I, a full-service condominium in North Bethesda! This elegant home features 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an office, and an enormous balcony with breathtaking views. The home has been completely renovated with an open floorplan, designer light fixtures, warm cherry hardwood floors, crown molding, and closet systems. The kitchen and bathrooms are gorgeous! Parking is easy with one assigned garage space. and a large lot for a second car and guests. Walk out the door and find a short walk to the Grosvenor metro on the paved trail, open green space with creeks and bridges, ponds, a pool, tennis courts, outdoor picnic/grill area and play area. There is even a convenience store in the complex. It's simply an oasis! With close proximity to the metro, I-270 and Wisconsin Ave, you'll have easy access to downtown Bethesda, NIH, Walter Reed and Pike & Rose.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,484 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Unassigned.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Playground, Tennis Court.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Common Grounds, Convenience Store, Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities, Picnic Area, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price