This is the 2-BR you have been dreaming of! 2nd bedroom makes perfect den/office. Balcony overlooking 20 acres at Grosvenor Park. Close to Grosvenor Metro Station, Strathmore Arts Center, Walter Reed Medical Center, NIH, and all major shopping, restaurants and with routes to Bethesda, DC, VA, Frederick, Baltimore & Annapolis. Onsite award-winning Grosvenor Market, dry cleaners, hair dresser, party rooms, fitness center, community laundry, pool, picnic area, rooftop terrace, tot lot, bike and extra storage, 24/7 concierge and onsite security. Fios & Xfinity available in unit. Feline friendly. Free wifi in common areas. Convenient and Huge Utility Closet. DEEDED GARAGE SPACE INCLUDED plus ample free parking outside for you and your guests. SMOKE FREE, FELINE FRIENDLY BUILDING. FHA Approved.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,059 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Doorman.
- Community Amenities
- Beauty Salon, Common Grounds, Concierge, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Lake, Newspaper Service, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Fitness Center, Library, Laundry Facilities, Security, Meeting Room
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price