This is the 2-BR you have been dreaming of! 2nd bedroom makes perfect den/office. Balcony overlooking 20 acres at Grosvenor Park. Close to Grosvenor Metro Station, Strathmore Arts Center, Walter Reed Medical Center, NIH, and all major shopping, restaurants and with routes to Bethesda, DC, VA, Frederick, Baltimore & Annapolis. Onsite award-winning Grosvenor Market, dry cleaners, hair dresser, party rooms, fitness center, community laundry, pool, picnic area, rooftop terrace, tot lot, bike and extra storage, 24/7 concierge and onsite security. Fios & Xfinity available in unit. Feline friendly. Free wifi in common areas. Convenient and Huge Utility Closet. Ample free parking outside for you and your guests. FEE INCLUDES ALL UTILITIES as well as use of Pool and Fitness Room, package valet. Extra Storage and Secure Bike Storage also available. SMOKE FREE, FELINE FRIENDLY BUILDING. FHA Approved. DEEDED GARAGE SPACE AVAILABLE AT ADDITIONAL SALE PRICE OF $7,500 with $25/month fee and $100/year taxes.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,059 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Unassigned.
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Doorman.
- Community Amenities
- Beauty Salon, Common Grounds, Concierge, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Lake, Newspaper Service, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Fitness Center, Library, Laundry Facilities, Security, Meeting Room
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price