Fabulous opportunity for anyone looking for the perfect place to "right size." Nearly 1,500 square feet of living space plus over-sized balcony and garage parking in Grosvenor Park - the jewel of Montgomery County. Floor plan includes table space kitchen with service entrance and gas cooking, large living room with balcony access, separate dining area, three more-than-ample bedrooms and a large walk-in utility closet. Close to Grosvenor Metro Station, Strathmore Arts Center, Walter Reed Medical Center, NIH, and all major shopping, restaurants and with routes to Bethesda, DC, VA, Frederick, Baltimore & Annapolis. Onsite award-winning Grosvenor Market, dry clean valet, hair dresser, party rooms, fitness center, community laundry, pool, picnic area, rooftop terrace, tot lot, bike and extra storage, 24/7 concierge and onsite security. Fios & Xfinity available in unit. Feline friendly. Free wifi in common areas. DEEDED GARAGE SPACE INCLUDED plus ample free parking outside for you and your guests. SMOKE FREE, FELINE FRIENDLY BUILDING. FHA Approved.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,484 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Doorman.
- Community Amenities
- Beauty Salon, Common Grounds, Concierge, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Lake, Newspaper Service, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Fitness Center, Library, Laundry Facilities, Security, Meeting Room
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price