Pristine 2br or 1br+den in Grosvenor Park - the jewel of Montgomery County. Floor plan includes kitchen with breakfast bar, service entrance and gas cooking, large Living/Dining area with balcony access, two more-than-ample bedrooms and a large walk-in utility closet. Close to Grosvenor Metro Station, Strathmore Arts Center, Walter Reed Medical Center, NIH, and all major shopping, restaurants and with routes to Bethesda, DC, VA, Frederick, Baltimore & Annapolis. Onsite award-winning Grosvenor Market, dry clean valet, hair dresser, party rooms, fitness center, community laundry, pool, picnic area, rooftop terrace, tot lot, bike and extra storage, 24/7 concierge and onsite security. Fios & Xfinity available in unit. Free wifi in common areas. Ample free parking outside for you and your guests. SMOKE FREE, FELINE FRIENDLY & FHA Approved.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,059 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Unassigned.
- Lot View
- City, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Doorman. Backs - Open Common Area, Pond, Stream/Creek.
- Community Amenities
- Beauty Salon, Common Grounds, Concierge, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Lake, Newspaper Service, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Fitness Center, Library, Laundry Facilities, Security, Meeting Room
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price