This lovely 2 bedroom apartment overlooking Grosvenor Park just draws you in! 1,135 sf of living space with lots of storage. Move-in condition. Area Rugs, some wall shelving and furniture can convey at buyer's option. The community features award-winning Grosvenor Market with beer, wine and Deli/butcher. Enjoy a concert at Strathmore Hall or ride the metro downtown to catch a show or game. Go for run in the 50 acre green space behind the building or enjoy a game of tennis, swim in the pool, or hit the gym. Building amenities include 24/7 reception and package and Dry Clean Valet, Security, and on-site Laundry Facility. Monthly fee includes all utilities, parking, and Comcast XFinity Grosvenor Park III is a smoke-free community.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,135 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Unassigned.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, City, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Sidewalks, Playground, Grill - Outdoors.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Beauty Salon, Concierge, Convenience Store, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities, Library, Meeti
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price