299,900 TWO-BEDROOM Condo in sought after GROSVENOR NEIGHBORHOOD Rockville SLIDING GLASS DOOR LEADS TO A SPACIOUS BALCONY with gorgeous views, Unit Adds LOTS of Storage, Corner Unit With Lots of Privacy, TWO nice size BEDROOMS, 2 bathrooms, one assigned PARKING PERMIT, LOCATED close to GROSVENOR-STRATHMORE METRO STATION (RED LINE) close to NIH. CONDO FEE INCLUDES: numerous amenities, water, INTERNET, GAS, ELECTRICITY, PARKING, MANAGEMENT, EXTERIOR MAINTENANCE, TRASH, snow REMOVAL, ON-SITE SECURITY. ENJOY easy access to 270/495, Rockville and more! Please use all COVID-19 Protocols for safety for all...
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Other, Public Water Service
Public Sewer, Other
1,206 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Other, Cable TV
Montgomery County Public Schools
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat, Other. Other, Central.
- Elevator, Other.
- 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System, Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sport Court, Sidewalks, Tennis Court.
- Community Amenities
- Lake, Beauty Salon, Common Grounds, Convenience Store, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price