This may be the one you have been waiting for. Just one floor up from the lobby and only steps to the elevators. 1500 sf of living space, lots of storage, over-sized balcony. The community features award-winning Grosvenor Market with beer, wine and Deli/butcher. Enjoy a concert at Strathmore Hall or ride the metro downtown to catch a show or game. Go for run in the 50 acre green space behind the building or enjoy a game of tennis, swim in the pool, or hit the gym. Building amenities include 24/7 reception and package and Dry Clean Valet, Security, and on-site Laundry Facility. Monthly fee includes all utilities, parking, and Comcast XFinity Grosvenor Park III is a smoke-free community. DEEDED Garage Space 148 included.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,494 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Formal, Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top Range, Energy Star Appliance(S), Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Unassigned, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Sidewalks, Playground, Grill - Outdoors.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Beauty Salon, Concierge, Convenience Store, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities, Library, Meeti
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price