Best of the best! Mid level unit with two exposures and balcony view of Grosvenor Park in the quietest, most convenient building. This apartment features wood floors, replacement windows, lots of closet space, and ample living areas. Second bedroom can easily serve as cozy den, office or guest quarters. Grosvenor Park is the jewel of Montgomery County with 50-acre park, pool, tennis, fitness room, extra storage, 24/7 security, package and dry clean valet, grocery store, and party rooms. Fee include all utilities, parking, access to amenities, cable TV and broadband. 100% Smoke-free environment.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,206 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- 24 Hour Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space, Unassigned, Underground Parking.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Playground, Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Landscaped. Landscaping, Pond.
- Community Amenities
- Beauty Salon, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Laundry Facilities
- Security Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)