Lovely 1,483 sf flat offers outdoor space and tree top views from spacious balcony. Nestled in a quiet condominium community, the floorplan is well-proportioned with large foyer, living room with wood burning fireplace, separate dining room, table-sized kitchen and laundry room. En suite primary bedroom offers walk-in shower, walk-in closet and bonus sink in dressing area. Beautiful hardwood floors added and kitchen and baths renovated in 2005. Freshly painted with brand new hot water heater, stove and microwave. Some photos virtually staged. Amenities include outdoor pool, tennis courts, grilling area and walking paths. No pets except birds, fish, turtles per condo rules. Whole Foods, restaurants and shopping minutes away. Storage closet #12 with separately deeded garage parking space SP-12. Outdoor surface parking available for resident use.
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,483 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Old Georgetown Vill Codm
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Screened, Storm Window, Insulated
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Tennis Court.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Gated Community, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Tennis Courts
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price