Beautiful NEW craftsman style facade, few blocks from Skyline's shopping & bistros! Everything is refined, modernized & enhanced to perfection. Gleaming hardwood floors throughout. Independent entrances offers flexible access. The main level features the living room with fireplace, Zoom office/den/5th bedroom with Juliet balcony, full bath, plus state of the art urban style open kitchen with a full wall of windows overlooking the backyard. The master suite is luxurious with sitting room, huge walk-in closets plus 2 other large closets & bath. Finished walk-up lower level perfect to use as a separate apartment for in-laws, rec room, office, game room or exercise room! Anderson windows & Carrier air-conditioning. PLUS ELECTRIC CAR CHARGER**
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Fiber Cement Siding
2,738 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Wall Oven
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)