Come quick before it is gone! Mid level 2/1 with balcony overlooking Grosvenor Park with Garage Parking. 1100 sf of living space with lots of storage. The community features award-winning Grosvenor Market with beer, wine and Deli/butcher. Enjoy a concert at Strathmore Hall or ride the metro downtown to catch a show or game. Go for run in the 50 acre green space behind the building or enjoy a game of tennis, swim in the pool, or hit the gym. Building amenities include 24/7 reception and package and Dry Clean Valet, Security, and on-site Laundry Facility. Monthly rent includes all utilities, parking, and Comcast XFinity Grosvenor Park III is a smoke-free community. Garage Space included and near lobby entrance.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
|N Sq. Ft.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,086 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Unassigned, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, City, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Sidewalks, Playground, Grill - Outdoors.
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price